All users of NiSource Information Technology (IT) resources, by using such resources, acknowledge their understanding of and agreement to the following terms and requirements:
Users understand and agree that there is no right to privacy and no expectation of privacy exists when using NiSource IT resources.
- All access to NiSource IT resources is for the exclusive use of employees and authorized individuals for conducting NiSource business.
- Users must adhere to all security controls and features in place.
- Users must not share login/password information.
- At any time and for any lawful purpose, NiSource may decrypt, monitor, log, intercept, record, and search any communications or data transiting or stored on the IT resources user is about to use. At NiSource's sole discretion, NiSource may disclose communications or data to third parties including, but not limited to, law enforcement, and the U.S. Government and its authorized representatives to protect the security of critical infrastructure and key resources, ensure information security, or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
To report any violation of our policies, please call the Ethics Hotline at 1-800-457-2814.
- Employee and other users must be familiar with and follow all NiSource policies found on MySource Policy Center.
- Disciplinary action, including discharge, may result from misuse in violation of NiSource Policies, Code of Business Conduct, or Federal, State or Local laws.